Wednesday 1 August 2012

July in review...

Every first day of the month, Lynne @ Lily's Quilts hosts a Fresh Sewing Day rounding up of the previous month's work and I am linking up for the very first time!


Last month was mostly about Handstitched Class projects for me.   I've made coasters, a tote bag, pillow and the Modern Medallion work-in-progress quilt.  I've made a few Tessellation and Farmers Wife blocks in between class projects too.   Here's my month of July in picture-collage format!




Fussy cutting some of the fabrics for the English Paper Piecing blocks were so much fun!   I've used my 'precious' Liberty of London prints for 'My Precious QAL' and thanks to Pam @ Threading My Way for featuring my Meadow Pillow last weekend!

I have some good things lined up for August, with the Handstitched Class' final installment and taking part in two quilt-alongs - How Far Will You Go? and Totally Groovy Quilt Along.

So, for more amazing creativity and talent hop on over to Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts  and click on the links to see other blogger's projects.



Happy Sewing Everyone!

21 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty mosaic with even prettier projects. Looks like you've had a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are 2, 4 and 6 of the Modern Medallion? they are great!
    And the quilt designed by Jeni from Stitched in Colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made some lovely things! Love your flower cushion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been a busy bee in July. All so lovely and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your EPP and the rest of your mosaic really :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great hand stitching projects! The quilt in the center is stunning. I bought a book on sashiko last year but haven't tried it yet. Did you buy special supplies or just use regular embroidery thread?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mosiac and what wonderful projects you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I love all of your projects but especially the second blocks. They colors are just amazing and so is your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love your hand stitching projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a very productive month. I love you English Paper piecing.
    Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got so much done!! All your projects are gorgeous! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all looks so good FarahLin and you worked so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some great blocks this month and I love the pillow. Just working my way thought the list of blogs on Lily`s quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at you! What a great sewing month (and mosaic and blog header!) Your pillow is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely .
    Well done a labour of love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your July projects are beautiful!! Love your pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

If you haven't allowed blogger to "show" your email address, I can only respond to you here - so please check back.