Sunday 13 May 2012

Cast a Vote for Baltimore Blues

Over at Quilting Gallery, it's time to vote on Quilts for Mom.   I have entered the Baltimore Blues quilt into their weekly contest and would really appreciate your vote!





This quilt was a gift to my mom for Mother's Day last year.  It's the second Baltimore Album quilt I've made. It measures 60" x 85".  The pattern was purchased from Fat Cat Patterns by Sindy Rodenmeyer. 





Do check out the wonderful quilts submitted over at the Quilting Gallery.   I would love for your vote to be for my Baltimore Blues, but if you find others you like better, I certainly understand.  They are all just gorgeous!  Voting is taking place now through Monday 6pm Eastern. Click HERE to get to Quilting Gallery.

Thanks a bunch!



And to all the lovely moms out there, hope you have a fabulous weekend with your loved ones!

5 comments:

  1. Just voted for you! Hope you win! The quilt you made is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse you have my vote FarahLin because it is a gorgeous quilt you've made.
    I hope you have a great Mothersday on Sunday too with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Votei em sua linda colcha,boa sorte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farah your quilts are so beautiful! I am in awe of your applique skill! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

If you haven't allowed blogger to "show" your email address, I can only respond to you here - so please check back.