This project started in mid 2010. My LQS had a series of BA BOM and with much enthusiasm I've ordered the templates and started immediately upon receiving them.
|A few of the completed blocks before trimming to size|
I wanted to try a new layout so I set the blocks on point and pieced them on a diagonal by machine. I used a green tone-on-tone fabric for the stars and a soft green solid for sashings.
I hand quilted all the blocks, side and corner triangles. Machine quilted 'in-the-ditch' for both sashings and stars.
My Baltimore Album Quilt measures 103" square.
My hubby loves the fresh and vibrant colours of this beauty.